Ecoply® Plygroove is a cost-effective, high-appearance plywood panel with 'V' grooves running the length of the panel at 100mm centres. Ecoply Plygroove is designed for internal dry applications such as wall and ceiling linings.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Sheet sizes: 2400/2700 mm x 1200 x 12 mm
- Tongue and groove edge profile for easy installation
- Low formaldehyde emission (Super E0)
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C012019) upon request
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.