Shadowclad® Natural Texture
Shadowclad® Natural Texture is an uncoated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather. The Shadowclad Natural Texture product features a rough bandsawn face profile.
Shadowclad Natural Texture is suitable both as an exterior cladding (H3 LOSP), and for internal dry situations (untreated product) that may be painted, stained or clear coated. Shadowclad Natural Texture adds the warmth, versatility and durability of wood to any residential or commercial project. For information on untreated panels for use in interior applications, contact CHH Ply Australia on 1800 338 463 or visit shadowply.com.au
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown plantation pine
- Panels available in 2440mm and 2745mm lengths
- Interlocking vertical shiplap joints for easy and weathertight installation
- Low formaldehyde emission, Super E0: < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316)
- Bandsawn sheet surface provides a consistent tactile finish
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose-designed exterior flashings
- Shadowclad installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide for Direct Fix or Cavity Wall Construction as applicable
Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
See how other architects have leveraged the natural beauty of Shadowclad for high end residential and commercial projects.
The information in this guide relates to the installation of Shadowclad in cavity wall construction as an external cladding. For guidance on the use of direct fix or cavity wall construction.
The information in this guide relates to the installation of Shadowclad as a direct fix cladding. For guidance on the use of direct fix or cavity wall construction, refer to the 'When to use Cavity Wall Construction Technical Note'