Manufactured from extruded aluminium or folded from stainless steel, the Shadowclad® Flashings range is purpose-designed to complement Shadowclad plywood panels.
The range includes internal and external angles, horizontal and inter-storey ‘Z’ flashings, and a cavity base closure.
Features & Benefits
- Available in aluminium or stainless steel
- A range of profiles including internal and external angles
- Purpose-designed for use with Shadowclad plywood panels in exterior applications
- Aluminium flashings available in Mill (for powder coating) or Natural Anodised finishes
- Stainless Steel flashings suitable for sea spray zone (refer to the current Specification & Installation Guide for more information)
Shadowclad Flashings Range has been independently tested for weathertightness and compliance with AS / NZS 4284 "Testing of Building Facades"
Shadowclad Aluminium Flashings are available in either a natural Anodised finish (a silver colour) for immediate installation, or Mill finished which allows customers to powder coat flashings to any desired colour finish. The Shadowclad flashings range also includes a range of stainless steel flashing options suitable for sea spray exposure (refer to the current Specification and Installation Guide for more information).
Mill finish is pre-treated to AS 3715. Powder coating to the desired colour is required prior to installation.
Download Shadowclad Flashings Range and dimensions
See how other architects have leveraged the natural beauty of Shadowclad for high end residential and commercial projects.
The information in this guide relates to the installation of Shadowclad in cavity wall construction as an external cladding. For guidance on the use of direct fix or cavity wall construction.
The information in this guide relates to the installation of Shadowclad as a direct fix cladding. For guidance on the use of direct fix or cavity wall construction, refer to the 'When to use Cavity Wall Construction Technical Note'