Ecoply® Non-Structural Square Edge
Ecoply® Non-Structural Square Edge plywood is manufactured for building applications which do not require specific structural properties. This may include temporary hoardings, non-structural packaging, general purpose construction, DIY projects, formwork for paths and driveways, furniture and temporary weather proofing for damaged buildings. It is available untreated and in a range of thicknesses from 7mm to 25mm.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown Australian and New Zealand plantation pine
- Edge profile is square edge
- Sanded face and back with potential open defects
- Sheet thicknesses 7mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm and 25mm
- Sheet dimensions 2400mm x 1200mm
- Low formaldehyde emission. Super E0 < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) or (SA-COC-002970) upon request
- Non-Structural plywood is manufactured under a strict quality programme with an ‘A Bond’ construction as per AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood Non-structural plywood is not compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood
- Non-Structural products must not be used in any structural or load-bearing applications
Ecoply is regularly used to manufacture boxes, pallets and crates, including packaging for export.
Paddington Tree House Case Study May 2017