Ecoply® Non-Structural Square Edge
Ecoply® Non-Structural Square Edge plywood is manufactured for building applications which do not require specific structural properties. This may include temporary hoardings, non-structural packaging, general purpose construction, DIY projects, formwork for paths and driveways, furniture and temporary weather proofing for damaged buildings. It is available untreated and in a range of thicknesses from 7mm to 25mm.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably grown Australian and New Zealand Plantation Radiata Pine.
- Edge profile is square edge
- Sanded face and back with potential open defects
- Sheet thicknesses 7mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm and 25mm
- Sheet dimensions 2400mm x 1200mm
- Low formaldehyde emission. Super E0 < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C012019 or FSC® C018480) upon request
- Non-Structural plywood is manufactured under a strict quality programme with an ‘A Bond’ construction as per AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood. Non-structural plywood is not compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood
- Non-Structural products must not be used in any structural or load-bearing applications
Traditionally used as a basic, commodity, lining material, plywood is inspiring some Architects to treat it with more respect and the results are amazing.
A local manufacturing story that the Australian Government are keen to replicate across the country - a story that combines sustainability, technology and local community.
Paddington Tree House Case Study May 2017