Ecoply® Structural Square Edge
Ecoply® Structural Square Edge plywood is structural-grade plywood. With a range of uses throughout the building industry, it is commonly selected for uses such as bracing, interior linings, membrane substrates, hoardings and DIY projects, where known structural characteristics are required. It is available in a range of surface grades, sheet sizes, thicknesses and treatments.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably grown Australian and New Zealand Plantation Radiata Pine.
- Available in C and D surface appearance grades
- Sheet thicknesses 7mm to 42mm
- Sheet dimensions 2400/2700 x 1200mm
- Available untreated, H2 glueline treated and H3 LOSP treated
- Low formaldehyde emission, Super E0 < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- Myrtleford mill EWPAA certified
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C012019) upon request
- PEFC/ Responsible Wood chain of custody certification RW/1-10-1
Ecoply installation guidelines must be followed.
Ecoply Structural Square Edge plywood is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood.
Additional Design and Performance Resources
- Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Wood Solutions Environmental Product Declaration: Plywood
The new ANZ retail space designed by Breathe Architects takes advantage of the XFrame reusable building system. Customised for this project, the XFrame modular walls and ceiling incorporating Ecoply® structural plywood framing, were assembled off-site and quickly installed in-situ in a matter of days.
Ecoply plywood installed to 14,000 square metre Gold Coast Airport terminal roof to achieve structural and acoustic performance.
Traditionally used as a basic, commodity, lining material, plywood is inspiring some Architects to treat it with more respect and the results are amazing.
Australian-made plywood centre of award-winning Monash Chancellery building
A local manufacturing story that the Australian Government are keen to replicate across the country - a story that combines sustainability, technology and local community.
Paddington Tree House Case Study May 2017
Forestry Stewardship Council, Chain of Custody, Certificate of Registration Myrtleford Mill
Forestry Stewardship Council, Chain of Custody, Certificate of Registration Tokoroa Mill