Ecoply® Plyfloor® Flooring
Plyfloor® is a strong, durable pre-sanded panel suitable for structural and non-structural flooring in residential, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where added strength is required. Plyfloor is available in a range of thicknesses and has machine grooved long edges with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets.
It is suitable for applications including:
- Sports stadiums
- Motels and hotels
- Truck decks
- Transportable homes
Features & Benefits
- Provides superior strength and stiffness for high industrial loads
- Withstands rain and exposure during construction
- Withstands the stress of underfloor heating systems
- Available untreated, H2 glueline treated or H3 LOSP treated for external or wet area uses
- Low formaldehyde emission < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001317) upon request
Ecoply Plyfloor flooring is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood.
Additional Design and Performance Resources
Ecoply is regularly used to manufacture boxes, pallets and crates, including packaging for export.
Technical Note relating to Ecoply plywood and under floor heating systems.
Paddington Tree House Case Study May 2017